Are you looking for a way to support those affected by domestic and sexual violence?
If so, consider joining us at the Crisis Center of Central NH, where we work to empower victims of domestic violence, child abuse, sexual assault and human trafficking to move from crisis to confidence!
As a volunteer, you will have the responsibility of:
- Participating in a required 30 hour pre-service training so that you may provide confidential services to all of our clients and guests. (required by NH RSA 173b)
- Providing support and referral services to victims of domestic and sexual violence.
- Taking on a 12-hour shifts on the crisis line. It is required that volunteers be able to take 2-3 shifts per month, and commit for a minimum of one year.
- Taking advanced training to provide court support, facilitate support groups, and provide community education.
- Participating in on-going training and education with a supportive staff and other volunteers.
Download our volunteer application here: Volunteer Application. If you have any questions about volunteering, please give us a call at (603) 225-7376.